42′ Wide Hoop Structures Iowa Made
This Package Includes:
- 2 3/8” diameter, 2 piece galvalume structural steel tube rafters for a much stronger and more rigid structure (instead of the industry standard 4 piece rafter)
- Rafter connector joints constructed of ¼” wall thickness DOM tubes to prevent joint failure
- Poly roof cover constructed of 12oz/sq. yd. (24 mil thickness) ultraviolet-inhibited and tear resistant with pipe pockets and ratchet tie downs, 3/8’ nylon rope to lace the ends of the roof tarp to the frame, 4 color options available at same price; white, silver, green and blue
- 1 5/8”, 14 gauge, galvalume purlins used to space the rafters (5 rows of purlins on a 4′ pony wall with rafters spaced 5′ apart. Approximately 21′ to the peak)
- Rafter base plates constructed of angled 5” x 12” steel plate (rather than the industry standard flat plate) bolt to the top and the sides of the posts and prevent bolts pulling free.
- All miscellaneous parts to attach the roof to your pony walls.